Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Superbike, Supersport, ... > Résultats et autres - SBK

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Rechercher Modes d'affichage
Re : superbike misano 2007
Vieux
  (#91)
pechos1
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 16h50

Citation:
Envoyé par pierminator
oé max s'habitue aussi au pilotage d'une superbike qui glisse forcement donc max glisse,mais c'est toujours lui qui glisse le moins et qui a le style le plus pur
Il a peut être le style la plus pur, mais il ne gagne pas et le titre s'éloigne .

Animo Dani, Animo campeon

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#92)
Bostrom
As du pilotage

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 16h55

Ce week end il y a eut un gagnant (Bayliss) et tous les autres ont été perdants

Ducati 749 & sport 1000
  Envoyer un message via MSN à Bostrom  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#93)
pechos1
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 17h04

Citation:
Envoyé par Bostrom
Ce week end il y a eut un gagnant (Bayliss) et tous les autres ont été perdants
+1

Animo Dani, Animo campeon

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#94)
pierminator
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 19h02

Citation:
Envoyé par pechos1
Et Biaggi, il ne fait pas parti des perdant du week end ?
si je n'est pas dit le contraire,mais toseland l'est encore plus

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#95)
Bostrom
As du pilotage

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 19h14

Citation:
Envoyé par pierminator
si je n'est pas dit le contraire,mais toseland l'est encore plus
Non non

Ce lui qui perd le plus ce week end c'est bien Biaggi

Une 3eme place ca vaut moins qu'une 4eme et qu'une 6eme(Toseland) et ca vaut aussi moins qu'une 2eme(Haga)

Ducati 749 & sport 1000
  Envoyer un message via MSN à Bostrom  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#96)
pierminator
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 19h29

d'accord avec toi bostrom pour les points mais niveau mental,toseland se rend compte que ce week end il n'as pas suivi,alors que max a suivi en premiere manche et remonté en 2eme manche,mais c'etait trop tard.Mais c'est vrai que les 2 grands perdants sont bien max et toseland,quant a corser,il n'arrive toujours pas a tenir en course

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#97)
mickey
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 21h05

World Superbikes - Misano Race Two Result

1 - Troy Bayliss - Ducati Xerox Team - 38'43.506
2 - Noriyuki Haga - Yamaha Motor Italia - 38'46.043
3 - Max Biaggi - Alstare Suzuki Corona Extra - 38'49.892
4 - Yukio Kagayama - Alstare Suzuki Corona Extra - 38'52.411
5 - Troy Corser - Yamaha Motor Italia - 38'52.636
6 - James Toseland - Hannspree Ten Kate Honda - 38'57.473
7 - Ruben Xaus - Team Sterilgarda - 39'00.214
8 - Roberto Rolfo - Hannspree Ten Kate Honda - 39'00.287
9 - Lorenzo Lanzi - Ducati Xerox Team - 39'00.818
10 - Max Neukirchner - Suzuki Germany - 39'16.571
11 - Régis Laconi - Kawasaki PSG-1 Corse - 39'17.111
12 - Fonsi Nieto - Kawasaki PSG-1 Corse - 39'24.757
13 - Jakub Smrz - Team Caracchi Ducati SC - 39'26.229
14 - Shinichi Nakatomi - Yamaha YZF - 39'40.150
15 - Mauro Sanchini - Kawasaki PSG-1 Corse - 39'44.245
16 - Luca Conforti - Emmebi Team - 40'00.147
17 - Alessandro Polita - Celani Team Suzuki Italia - 40'01.220
18 - Luca Morelli - D.F.X. Corse - 40'18.392
19 - Dean Ellison - Team Pedercini - 38'47.134

Not Classified

RT - Marco Borciani - Team Sterilgarda - 24'54.004
RT - Christian Zaiser - LBR Racing Team - 18'37.167
RT - Michel Fabrizio - D.F.X. Corse - 3'36.222

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#98)
mickey
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 21h08

les commentaires d apres courses ( en anglais sorry )

kagayama - Race 1: 3rd, Race 2: 4th
I am very happy to get back to podium ways today - even though I was a bit lucky because two riders in front of me crashed. But racing is like this sometimes and it’s good to get some good luck at last. We have been working very hard on the rear settings recently and I feel we have made some big changes and also some good progress. I did not have many problems in the first race, except those caused by my starting position. The second row of the grid is not the best place to be when the first corner is not so far away. Also, this track does not have so many passing places, so by the time I got past Toseland it was too late to do anything about the leaders. Once I was ahead of him, I had a free track and I was able to run more consistently fast laps.
In the second race, I was happy in third position but then I began to have some problems with the rear tyre moving around. I really wanted another podium, but the shaking and movement was enough to slow me down, so I just tried to get the best result I could. Now that I have tasted a podium again, I want more.

Biaggi - Race 1: DNF, Race 2: 3rd
This was a hard day, but it ended with a podium so I am happy to take something positive from it. I was challenging for a podium in the first race but then Nori and I hit each other and we both crashed. I am sorry for myself and I’m sorry for him. I tumbled over and over on the crash and hurt my right leg and left hand and that caused some problems in race two. Because of the pain, I found it difficult to concentrate in the early stages and lost some ground when I ran a bit wide. But gradually I started to get back into the race and began to catch the leaders. I managed to get past Toseland, Corser and Yukio and into third three or four laps from the end of the race, but Haga and Bayliss had too much of a lead and there was nothing I could do about that. I am disappointed by what happened in the first race, but pleased that I took a podium in the second.

bayliss

That's exactly what we needed and exactly what I wanted" declared Troy. "Misano is a very special place for me to come and win here for all the Italians. There's not much more to say, we changed one click for the second race just to make me a little bit more comfortable on the bike. I did some really fast laps and saw that Nori wasn't making any ground, I thought of letting him past to do some of the work but I've done that before and it didn't work so I really put my head down for a while and managed to get a little gap, then I could take it easy towards the end. I'm very happy for all our team, Xerox, Shell and all our sponsors, it's been a great journey back towards the front of the field and we leave here hopeful for the rest of the year. Unfortunately I got the Australian flag caught in the clutch on the cool-down lap and stalled the bike like an amateur! I was lucky to get a ride back, but all is well and I'm happy!"

lanzi

"After my sixth place in race 1, we worked hard to get a better result in race 2, unfortunately the outcome wasn't very satisfactory" declared Lorenzo. "I'm not complaining because during the weekend we did a lot of laps on that tyre and also during the recent tests but in race 1 the tyre didn't perform like before and this prevented me from doing a good race. In race 2 we fitted a harder tyre and made a change to the set-up. However my start wasn't a good one and the clutch slipped and I had to work hard to recover. I'm not very satisfied with the results because despite the fact that I recorded some good times, the outcome wasn't the best one. Hopefully I can do better next month at Brno"

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#99)
mickey
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 21h10

Troy Corser (2nd and 5th - Yamaha Motor Italia WSB Team) "Today has been unbelievably disappointing after such a good day yesterday. In race one I had a rear grip problem and didn't get a good start either. Those two factors together just made for a tough race. I changed bikes between the two races and the engine in the second bike felt better but the set-up wasn't quite right, giving me all sorts of problems. I kept losing the front throughout the second race. I was actually crashing at one point but I landed back on the bike, hit the screen and managed to keep going. It is such a disappointment after getting my fortieth pole yesterday - a sorry end to an otherwise good weekend."

Noriyuki Haga (DNF and 2nd - Yamaha Motor Italia WSB Team) "I was unlucky in race one. Mistakes can happen to anyone; I'm not angry about the incident in race one but I'm very disappointed that there has been no acknowledgement or apology for what happened. That isn't professional in my book.
I hurt my right elbow and wrist in the race one incident and so had to have some painkillers for the second race. The race was going well when, about halfway through, I started to feel sick, which was caused by the painkillers. I had to slow down. Also, only a few laps into the race my rear brake pedal broke leaving me without any rear brake. All in all I am quite happy with second. But today was an unlucky day for me."

REGIS LACONI: “ I started well race 1 but then I lost positions because of the chattering that didn’t permit me to push as I wanted. It has been really exhausting to ride in these condition and extremely difficult to finish the race. We tried to make some adjustments for race 2 but things didn’t change. Besides I made a bad start and it increased the difficulties. The only positive aspect is that I took home some points but we have to find the solution to be competitive”.

FONSI NIETO: “ When things don’t go as they should there’ s not much to do. In race 1 the fuel tube has broken and the only thing I could do was to return to the box. In race 2 things seamed to go better and I recuperate some positions. Then I started to accuse the chattering and I had to stop pushing trying to finish the race and bring home some points. I’ m really upset for this week end because this was the “home” round and I really wanted to do my best”.

MAURO SANCHINI:
“ In race 1 I took some points but I wasn’ t really satisfied because my race pace was slower then the one I had yesterday. Then I started to feel something strange with the bike and I focused to finish the race. With some adjustments we found a good race pace in race 2 and it absolutely went better, it has been more satisfying even if I gained just one point. I want to thank the team for the big work they did”.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#100)
mickey
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : superbike misano 2007 - 17/06/2007, 21h12

Anthony West (1st - Yamaha World Supersport Team) "It's great to win another race and I'm even happier to win it in the dry because I now feel that I have really proven myself and that people won't necessarily say I only won at Silverstone because of the weather. I was very nervous on the front row but I just focused on watching the gaps open up in front of me. I wasn't sure what to expect in the second half but I saw riders in front making mistakes which gave me confidence and kept me focused. I'd like to thank the Yamaha team for all their hard work and I'm pleased to win for them as much as for me."

Broc Parkes
(2nd - Yamaha World Supersport Team "I got a really bad start in the second heat but I just put my head down and worked my way through the pack. It still took me a while to catch Anthony once I'd passed everyone else; I had three seconds to make up and that's not easy to do in a race. Then I ripped off a tear-off and hit the pit lane limiter, which lost me over a second and let Sofuoglu passed. I knew I had to be within half a second at the finish line to beat him overall but we were both riding completely on the limit for the last bit of that race! I've crashed three times now while in second place so, despite the fact that I wanted to catch Anthony, I decided that points are more valuable than to risk another crash at this stage in the championship. I'm just so happy to step on the podium again! Thanks to the team for their efforts and support this weekend, it has all come together nicely."

Massimo Roccoli (4th - Yamaha Team Italia) "I'm disappointed about the first half of the race as there was an eight second gap between me and the riders in front. I was not happy about starting on the third row either but I got a good start in the second half and was in the front group. It is very important to me to have had a good result here. It might be my home track but I don't know it well at all. I want to thank the team for all their efforts this weekend
Kenan Sofuoglu:
"This was a really tough race. The conditions were so hot and to choose a good set up with the tyres was very difficult. In the second half I was pushing at my limit but the gap was already there from the first four laps and it was impossible for me to make that up. I feel like we had a good set-up and I was making good lap times, but it was just too hard for me here. Anyway, I am leaving with the lead so I am happy with that."

Sébastien Charpentier:
"Today has been very difficult. The first half of the race was really bad. I am not completely confident and I lost a lot of time. After the red flag, the second start was ok. We kept the tyres the same and after six or seven laps the grip started to go. It was hard for me to follow the group. Because the grip in the rear was less, I pushed harder in the front and that caused the grip in the front to go as well. I finished the race with no grip at all so there was no possibility of me finishing in a good position. We are testing in Brno soon and I hope it goes well for me because for the moment iit is not easy for me weekend after weekend."

Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Superbike, Supersport, ... > Résultats et autres - SBK

Règles de messages