Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Superbike, Supersport, ... > Résultats et autres - SBK

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Rechercher Modes d'affichage
Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008
Vieux
  (#11)
Pasky
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 09/05/2008, 18h22

Citation:
Envoyé par loicalex Voir le message
A noter que Tamada découvre la piste de Monza .... 4ème temps pour l 'instant , on peut faire pire ........
revoir Tamada se battre aux cotés de Bayliss et compagnie rajouterait du peps a un championnat qui n' en manque pourtant pas
Oui, on peut faire pire, demande à .......Tamada
Les bruits donnant Tamada comme remplaçant de West en GP, lui donneraient ils des ailes ......

"Même si cela ne se passe pas ici. Cela ne veut pas dire que cela ne se passe pas. "

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#12)
loicalex
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 09/05/2008, 18h30

Citation:
Envoyé par Pasky88 Voir le message
Oui, on peut faire pire, demande à .......Tamada
Les bruits donnant Tamada comme remplaçant de West en GP, lui donneraient ils des ailes ......

T 'as entendu ça ou ? je suis un fan absolu de Tamada même ci depuis 2005 ces resultats sont catastrophiques! .

Oui ,je sais , moi aussi j'ai la foi

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#13)
Red Bull
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 09/05/2008, 18h57

Citation:
Envoyé par loicalex Voir le message
TOui ,je sais , moi aussi j'ai la foi
Ca me rappelle quelqu'un.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#14)
pierminator
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 09/05/2008, 19h18

on a tous la foi lol

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#15)
Slimdean
Victoires en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 10/05/2008, 05h05

ALSTARE'S BIOFUEL BIKE DEBUTS AT MONZA

Alstare is sensitive to the environmental problems caused by the continuing consumption of fossil fuels affecting the earth’s climate control. We are aware that it is inevitable and urgent now for the world to reduce CO2 carbon emissions in the atmosphere and to replace the consumption of polluting energies with clean and renewable sources. Therefore, since last year, Alstare began working on the development of small sized engines - such as in motorcycles and ATVs - using biofuel. Such a project is the result of a synergy between Alstare’s technical and intellectual resources and the experience and the support of Japanese manufacturer Suzuki and Magneti Marelli, Alstare’s race team partners for several years.

In our research into new ‘bio-engines’, the total process is being improved from the seed to the vehicle. The efficiency of biofuels starts first with the adaptation of the engine to its fuel and not with the adaptation of the fuel to a classic engine.

The first step achieved by Alstare was the development of an agricultural ATV using fuel consisting of 85% bioethanol and 15% petrol (E85). The evolution of a traditional engine into an adapted bio-ATV was entirely carried out by Alstare’s technicians in its Belgian workshop.

Now, after months of research and experimentation, Alstare proudly unveils its prototype of a Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Superstock bike running with 85% of biofuel In fact, Alstare’s technicians have been recently working on the application of bio-engine technology to ‘racing’ motorcycles. This task has been successfully achieved and, during the World Superbike racing weekend in Monza, Alstare will present its ‘bio-motorbike’. Well-known bike tester Alan Cathcart will evaluate the performance of the machine on the legendary Monza circuit on Saturday 11th May between 13.00 and 13.20.

Thanks to this achievement, Alstare is a pioneer in the development of racing engines using biofuel. The application of such technology in motor sports responds to the growing concern of the motorcycle manufacturers with regard to the problems of pollution and climate change. Responding to people’s growing awareness in environmental issues, the European Union is considering legislation in the near future obliging Member States to increase the proportion of biofuel in their markets (Directive 2003/30/EC).

Alstare’s future research will be focused on adapting a traditional engine to biodiesel. Such research will take at least a year to complete and will involve different areas of study including the evaluation of the costs for the production, development and the technical modifications necessary in order to obtain a profitable result in terms of performance and fuel consumption.
Alstare is proud of promoting such a project, which could actually contribute to the economical and social growth of agricultural regions in developing countries. Biodiesel vehicles represent a real alternative for the countries that cannot afford to depend on petrol imports. In particular, rural communities will finally be able to work with biodiesel agricultural ATVs which are cheaper, handy, easy to drive and do not pollute nor ruin the land.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#16)
Slimdean
Victoires en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 10/05/2008, 05h13

Team Alstare Suzuki news
2008 Superbike World Championship
Round 5, Monza, Italy
Friday qualifying, 9th May
Circuit: 5.793 kms. Conditions: Dry, mostly sunny 22-26C.

MAX STORMS TO PROVISIONAL POLE!

Team Alstare Suzuki rider Max Neukirchner was in sensational form today, posting the day’s fastest lap in this afternoon’s qualifying session at Monza. The young German blitzed the 5.793 kilometre circuit in 1:45.990, breaking the lap record in the process. Over three tenths of a second behind is series leader Troy Bayliss (Ducati) with Suzuki Alstare rider Yukio Kagayama third. Completing the provisional front row is Japanese rider Makoto Tamada (Kawasaki). It was not such a good day for Suzuki Alstare rider Fonsi Nieto. He crashed in the qualifying session, fortunately without injury, and lost time when most of the riders were setting their quick lap times. Fonsi ended eleventh and he and the team know that a lot of good work will have to be done tomorrow to get a good grid position.

Max - 1st, 1:45.990
I’m happy with how things worked out today and happy because I think we have a pretty good bike set-up. We’ll make some small adjustments tomorrow to see if we can improve the bike, but it will not be anything major. Tomorrow we’ll do some work on the electronics and maybe the engine-braking to try and get the best possible set-up for raceday. I want to say thank you to Yukio for helping me do my fast lap today. At Monza you need help if you want to set a really good time and Yukio was great.

Yukio - 3rd, 1:46.371
My feeling today is good. We started the day with the settings from Assen and they worked pretty well really. I had some small problems braking, but that was because of front fork settings, not the brakes themselves. The team made some changes and the bike improved. Towards the end of this afternoon’s qualifying, I was using hard tyre - for a test - but I’m sure I could’ve gone faster if I had used a softer tyre. Maybe I could’ve been second or even first! Although slipstreaming is very important here, I would prefer to be on my own because then I can push much harder. I think Monza might be good for us and that is what I am hoping for.

Fonsi - 11th, 1:46.990
I am not so happy today because I had a small crash, lost some time in the qualifying session and that meant I missed the chance to go for a quick lap time. The crash happened at the Parabolica when I went into the gravel. The tyre wall was approaching, so I had no choice but to lay the bike down. Luckily I didn’t hurt myself or do any further damage to my left knee. It is a bit sore when I’m on the bike, but it will not affect me in the race.

Friday qualifying
1 Max Neukirchner (D-Alstare Suzuki) 1:45.990, 2 Bayliss (Aus-Ducati) 1:46.359, 3 Yukio Kagayama (J-Suzuki Alstare) 1:46.371, 4 Tamada (J-Kawasaki) 1:46.404, 5 Smrz (CZ-Ducati) 1:46.604, 6 Muggeridge (Aus-Honda) 1:46.750, 11 Fonsi Nieto (E-Suzuki Alstare) 1:46.990,

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#17)
webamanu
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 10/05/2008, 09h28

Kenan Sofuoglu ne sera pas de la fête à Monza. Il est rentré en turquie car un de c'est frère, Sinan c'est tué dans une course.

En 2002, un autre frère Sofuoglu c'était déjà tué.

Sincères condoléances pour la famille.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#18)
pierminator
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 10/05/2008, 09h29

sofuoglu a declaré forfait pour ce week end car son frere s'est tué en turquie sur circuit lors d'une course,en esperant que ca ne lui trouble pas sa saison

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#19)
pierminator
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 10/05/2008, 09h31

je savait pas qu'un de ses freres s'etait deja tué

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#20)
Red Bull
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re : wsbk monza 9-10-11 mai 2008 - 10/05/2008, 09h40

Put.......... Après Martin Finnegan il y a quelques jours, un des frères Sofuoglu maintenant.
Sincères condoléances à la famille et à Kenan.

Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Superbike, Supersport, ... > Résultats et autres - SBK

Règles de messages