(#25)
FracK
Administrateur
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 28/03/2005, 22h56

Voici le communiqué de presse de Ducati :

Citation:
Capirossi concentrates on Bridgestone tyre development.

Jerez de la Frontera (Spain), Sunday 27 March 2005 - Fine weather (air 21° C/track 43°) greeted the third and final day of the last winter testing session prior to the start of the 2005 MotoGP championship season and all the MotoGP teams present were able to prepare their bikes in view of the opening round of the season scheduled to be held here on April 10.

The three-day Jerez test concluded with a generally positive balance sheet for the Ducati Marlboro Team, which could only count on the services of Loris Capirossi and test-rider Vittoriano Guareschi as Carlos Checa is recovering from a dislocated left shoulder.

Today Loris concentrated mainly on testing several types of tyres, and the Italian obtained positive impressions from the qualifying and front tyres.
"I am very satisfied with the qualifying tyres: the ones I tested were really excellent" commented Loris. "Even the front tyres go well here at Jerez and the rear race tyres are already pretty good. We felt the absence of Carlos over the last three days, and with him for sure we could have got through a lot more work. However I gave everything I could, now all we have to do is wait for April 10."
Loris completed a total of 93 laps of the Spanish track, setting a best time of 1m40.55s.

Vittoriano Guareschi was also on the track for the final day of the test, and amongst other things the Italian completed a long-run with the new engine braking system.

"These were three hard days of work", declared Filippo Preziosi, Director of Ducati Corse, who has been present at both of the tests at Barcelona and Jerez. "We return home with a massive amount of data accumulated by Loris and Vitto, who were both tireless in their work as always. I would like to thank Loris for his dedication and professionalism: he worked really hard and that allowed us to make the most of this important test session, even in Carlos's absence".

The Ducati Marlboro Team's next appointment will be on April 10, again at Jerez, for the opening round of the 2005 MotoGP World Championship.

« There are other international championships, 125, 250, Superbike, Supersports, but if you want to be THE world champion,
this is the one you have to win : 500cc MotoGP,
the fastest man, on the fastest bikes in the world ! »

Envoyer un message via MSN à FracK  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#26)
FracK
Administrateur
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 28/03/2005, 22h58

Et celui de Kawasaki...

Citation:
KAWASAKI CONCLUDES PRE-SEASON TESTING AT JEREZ

Kawasaki factory riders, Shinya Nakano and Alex Hofmann, wrapped-up their preparations for the 2005 MotoGP World Championship Season at the Jerez circuit in southern Spain today.

On the third and final day of the IRTA test both Nakano and Hofmann recorded personal best performances at the 4.2 km circuit.

Over three days Nakano completed a total of 190 laps, for a fastest lap of 1'41.328, which is 1.4s faster than Valentino Rossi's current track record.

Hofmann posted 179 laps for a quickest time of 1'41.453, with the final day of testing being run in warm and dry, but slightly overcast conditions.

The final day programme for both riders was interrupted by some electrical and software problems, which took some time for Kawasaki technicians to resolve. Both Nakano and Hofmann are also seeking improved engine braking stability on corner entry.

A mechanical problem in the afternoon forced Nakano to switch to his spare bike, on which he set his fastest lap, despite this machine not having the Japanese rider's preferred set-up.

The test brought to a conclusion an exhausting series of winter tests, made all the more intense for the Kawasaki Racing Team by the introduction of the big-bang firing order engine specification in February.

The engine has already confirmed its increased performance potential over the previous 'screamer' version of the 990cc, in-line four cylinder motor.

Kawasaki Technical Director Ichiro Yoda has confirmed that both riders will race the big-bang motor in the Spanish GP at Jerez on April 10. The next phase of engine development will now continue in Japan, with further tests planned after the second race of the season at Estoril.

Shinya Nakano: #56 - 55 laps (1'41.328)
"Today was definitely not my day. But, despite the problems, I'm positive because it is better to have learnt these things in testing than to only find out next week when we are here for the first race. After the engine problem in my number one bike I had to switch to the spare, but I didn't have the same feeling with this set-up. I tried a qualifying tyre at the end and did a good time. Overall the test was a good outcome, and I'm much more confident than after the Barcelona test."

Alex Hofmann: #66 - 43 laps (1'41.453)
"I put a soft tyre in for my final quick time, but I didn't get the best out of that lap, I was a little disappointed with the time because I had done a 1.41.7 on race tyres. It was a difficult day until the team got the electrical problems sorted, so I never got into a good rhythm. But we are not far off, and I think we can look to the Jerez race with some confidence. I'm happy to finish testing, now I just want to go racing."

Ichiro Yoda: Technical Director
"Today neither Shinya nor Alex had a lot of time to go for fast laps, or to complete a race simulation. We had some engine management system software problems, which took time to correct. Shinya also had a motor problem, which stopped his main race bike. From this test we understand that we need more performance and to fine-tune the engine braking system. Although the performance level is not where we want it to be, we are in a good position considering we only started testing the big bang motor just seven weeks ago."

« There are other international championships, 125, 250, Superbike, Supersports, but if you want to be THE world champion,
this is the one you have to win : 500cc MotoGP,
the fastest man, on the fastest bikes in the world ! »

Envoyer un message via MSN à FracK  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#27)
FenneK
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 29/03/2005, 07h44

Citation:
Envoyé par TonyGSXR
J'ai un tea-shirt officiel Gibernau acheté au circuit de
Catalunya lors du GP de 2004. Mis à prix 50€. Qui c'est
que ça intéresse?
Héhé, moi j'ai la casquette (26€ à Valence) et LN un petit top pour fille (je sais plus le prix).

Qui veut le lot complet?

La Surprise 2005 du Forum:
  Envoyer un message via MSN à FenneK  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#28)
FenneK
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 29/03/2005, 07h46

Pour se qui est de poser tes fesses sur la GSVR, il te suffit d'aller au Salon de la Moto à Paris en septembre.

Y a 2 ans, y avait celle de Kenny Roberts.

Il suffit que tu demandes à Louday de se dévêtir le haut quelques instants devant les gros malabars de la sécurité et hop, tu en profites pour chevaucher la GSVR

La Surprise 2005 du Forum:
  Envoyer un message via MSN à FenneK  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#29)
jojobiaggi
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 29/03/2005, 11h14

Moi je vend le tring de Gibernau je lui é volé dans le padock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Au faite Merci Frack pour les info ducati et kawa j'ai tou lu et tou traduit
  Envoyer un message via MSN à jojobiaggi  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#30)
Loud@y
Super Moderateur
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 29/03/2005, 11h52

Merci FracK, si tu avais posté du chinois, là j'aurais pu comprendre, mais l'anglais ... :halloween:
  Envoyer un message via MSN à Loud@y  
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Grand-Prix Moto > Discussions autour des GP

Règles de messages