Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Grand-Prix Moto > Discussions autour des GP

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Rechercher Modes d'affichage
gibernau ducati (on savait) Checa chez pons.
Vieux
  (#1)
theophil
Podium en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut gibernau ducati (on savait) Checa chez pons. - 07/11/2005, 07h56

The first piece in the remaining 2006 MotoGP rider line-up has fallen into place with the official announcement that Sete Gibernau has finally signed to leave Honda and ride for the Ducati Marlboro Team.

The Spaniard, runner-up to Valentino Rossi in the 2003 and 2004 seasons before a combination of misfortune and mistakes left him winless this year, will join double 2005 race winner Loris Capirossi, who renewed his contract with the Bridgestone shod squad just before September's Japanese GP.

"After achieving some great results and much satisfaction during the last few years, and after a season at the highest level but with some difficulties, I decided to make a change in my career," explained Gibernau, a nine-times 500cc/MotoGP race winner.

"First of all I want to thank the people who helped me achieve so many good results. But now it's time to find some new motivation. The professionalism and enthusiasm I've found at Ducati are what made me decide to join forces with the factory.

"I face this new challenge with real determination, convinced that together we can achieve great success. In recent years Ducati has shown that it has big ambitions and huge potential. I trust that, with my experience, I can make a real contribution to turn our shared dreams into reality," concluded the #15, who retired from third in Sunday's Valencia Grand Prix after an engine failure.

"I'm delighted to welcome Sete," added Federico Minoli, president of Ducati Motor Holding. "We think Sete is one of the strongest guys in MotoGP. He's a talented, gritty and courageous rider. Sete has had a difficult season this year but he has shown throughout that he never gives up, in the best Ducati spirit.

"For this reason we're very proud to have him in our 2006 line-up alongside Loris. They are both very strong riders and we'll do everything we can to give them what they need to obtain the best possible results," he declared. Gibernau, who took five pole positions this season, replaces Carlos Checa - who completed his time with the Ducati Marlboro Team with fourth place in Valencia.

"It's always difficult to welcome someone while saying goodbye to someone else," said Minoli. "I want to sincerely thank Carlos for the commitment and professionalism he's shown us. For sure he's a great rider and also a nice guy; working with him has been a great pleasure."

Gibernau was also in talks with Camel Honda for a 2006 ride, but Checa may now get one of the two available Pons seats instead.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#2)
webamanu
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 07/11/2005, 13h46

Le pilote Honda chez Ducati et le pilote Ducati chez Honda, ca sent la magouille tous ça...

Réponse avec citation
Giberneau chez Ducati
Vieux
  (#3)
Tristana
C'est quoi la moto?

Déconnecté
Par défaut Giberneau chez Ducati - 07/11/2005, 15h06

est-ce bien raisonnable que Ducati prenne Giberneau????

Un poux sur la tete d\'un chauve? un s d f

Réponse avec citation
Re: Giberneau chez Ducati
Vieux
  (#4)
elbandito
Première pointe

Déconnecté
Par défaut Re: Giberneau chez Ducati - 07/11/2005, 17h20

Citation:
Envoyé par Tristana
est-ce bien raisonnable que Ducati prenne Giberneau????
Oui enfin faut pas oublier que l'année derniere, Giberneau etait le seul pilote à etre capable de tenir tete et meme de battre Rossi, et il n'a pas perdu son talent en quelques mois.
Il n'a pas supporté la pression cette année, mais l'année prochaine et dans un autre contexte (liberé de la pression de quelqu'un que tout le monde attend pour battre Rossi), peut etre qu'il retrouvera ses aptitudes de l'an passé.

PS: j'm pas specialement Giberneau, et il a meme tendance à m'ennerver avec son cinéma

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#5)
chrisgaz
Super Moderateur
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 08/11/2005, 08h21

faut pas cracher dans la soupe, si gibernau n avait pas été la, l année derniere on aurait eu un championnat tristounet, et un debut d année franchement morne, Gib n a pas eu de bol, en plus melandri s est reveler etre un pilote d avenir, il a surpris tout le monde, esperons pour lui qu il trouve un nouveau souffle chez ducati....
 Envoyer un message via ICQ à chrisgaz Envoyer un message via Yahoo à chrisgaz Envoyer un message via AIM à chrisgaz  
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Grand-Prix Moto > Discussions autour des GP

Règles de messages