Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Superbike, Supersport, ... > Résultats et autres - SBK

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Rechercher Modes d'affichage
Vieux
  (#71)
theophil
Podium en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut 02/03/2006, 17h00

interview des kawa mens !
NIETO AND LACONI TAKE POINTS FOR PSG-1 KAWASAKI
After promising practice and Superpole sessions, PSG-1 Kawasaki Corse riders Fonsi Nieto, Regis Laconi and Chris Walker had to work in race conditions, fighting against a lack of dry track time and familiarity with some of the new 2006 control tyres. Laconi was the lone points scorer in a race one, while Nieto went one better in race two, scoring 12th. Chris Walker scored no points, pulling out of race one and finishing just outside the points zone in race two, in 16th.

FONSI NIETO: DNF & 12th – 16th Overall: “I had a problem with my rear brake in race one, and I found that the rubber band that makes tension on my rear brake linkage had broken. I rely on this to help me make a good lap time, so I felt I had to pull in. In race two I was getting left a bit out of the corners and the bike was experiencing some chatter as well.”

REGIS LACONI: 13th & DNF – 17th Overall: “We had some problems with the front tyre life in the first race, for the tyre duration, and that was a result of only having a short amount of dry track time. If we had more laps it would have been better because the bike is OK. I crashed in race two and my hand is really swollen, but not broken, I think”

CHRIS WALKER: DNF & 16th – Not Classified: “In race one the bike felt as if it was running a bit rich on the warm up lap but at the end of the lap it was OK. But after a few laps it did the same thing, and then it misfired. I think that the fuel pump eventually cut out and my race was finished. In race two, when I went into corners it felt like the bike was cutting out then it cutting in again and that meant I could not ride it properly. We had a bit of chatter as well, so it wasn’t the day we hoped it would be.”

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#72)
MaxTwin
Première pointe

Déconnecté
Par défaut 02/03/2006, 17h45

Citation:
Envoyé par chrisgaz
tiens max, vas voir par la....c est deja pas mal...

http://www.forum-motogp.com/forum/sujet-3519.html
Merci pour le tuyau ! J'ai déjà regardé (en diagonale) mais j'aime assez pouvoir me regarder ça sur ma téloche ... je suis assez "old school" !

En tout cas le lien me permet de voir les grandes lignes et c'est déjà bcp !
  Envoyer un message via MSN à MaxTwin  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#73)
toons
As du pilotage

Déconnecté
Par défaut 04/03/2006, 09h23

On dit que le sbk est accessible au teams petit et grand,
mais je vois quand meme que les usines sont là et on quand meme leurs importance........leurs avantages et de grandes differences !
regis laconi dit que quand la ducat lui arrivé c'etait sa moto a lui qu'il sortait du carton....la kawa , elle elle sort du paquet accompagné du phare!!!
ça vet peut etre rien dire...mais bon je penses que le temps de reaction ne doit pas etre le meme...
en tous cas je n'ai pas l'impression que regis soit fait pour la kawa...laissons lui le temps , mais je doute....j'aurais aimé le voir sur la ten kate.......
j'ai bien peur qu'il veuille combler et que ça finisse souvent parterre!!!

toons

Réponse avec citation
horaire diffusion sbk sur eurosport
Vieux
  (#74)
nofoot
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut horaire diffusion sbk sur eurosport - 05/03/2006, 08h49

18 heure superpole

2heures du matin 1ere manche sbk

5heures du matin 2eme manches sbk

6h30 supersport

7h30 rediffusion de la 2eme manche SBK

Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Superbike, Supersport, ... > Résultats et autres - SBK

Règles de messages