Vieux
  (#1)
theophil
Podium en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut GP du Qatar ça commence mal pour Kawa ! - 05/04/2006, 12h19

05 Apr 2006
A DIFFICULT JOURNEY!

Kawasaki Data Technician, Gerold 'Hugo' Bucher, had a difficult journey to the Middle East for this weekend's Qatar Grand Prix.

The German electronics expert was on the way to the airport to catch his flight to Qatar when the turbo on his Audi RS4 failed, leaving Bucher stranded at the side of the Autobahn.

Audi came to the rescue with a courtesy car, in the form of a brand new A8, in which Bucher resumed his journey to the airport, but the bad luck was to continue.

Just short of the airport Bucher was involved in a collision when a white van switched lanes right in front of him, leaving him no where to go but into the back of the vehicle ahead. After another lengthy delay, Bucher was forced to continue his journey to the airport in a taxi, eventually arriving in Qatar a day later than originally planned.

'It was a day of bad luck,' said Bucher. 'First my own car has what is sure to be an expensive problem with the turbo, and then I crashed in the courtesy car through no fault of my own. They say that these things happen in threes, so I thought the safest option was to let someone else drive and continue my journey by taxi!'

http://www.kawasaki-eckl.com/press/i...n=press&id=379

Nakano's Kawasaki teammate, Randy de Puniet, arrives in Qatar aiming to finish in Saturday's 22-lap race, after being forced to retire from the opening race of the season due to an injury sustained when he highsided his Ninja ZX-RR during morning warm up at Jerez. Despite treatment to the injury at home in France, de Puniet has not yet recovered full strength in his hand, but is confident that it will not prove a handicap this weekend.

Shinya Nakano:
"Because we are racing here earlier than last year, the conditions are definitely a little bit cooler, and that should benefit everyone. I like this track and we arrive in Qatar well prepared for the weekend. We have the data from Olivier Jacque's two tests here earlier in the year, and we have already tested potential race tyres for this circuit during our post race test in Jerez. Tyres are critical here, and I think our Bridgestone tyres may offer something of an advantage this weekend. This is also a good circuit for our Ninja ZX-RR, as you need a bike that handles well. For sure the straight is long, but we've had good speed here in the past, so I don't think it will be an issue. I feel confident that we can end up with a strong finish in Saturday's race."

Randy de Puniet:
"For me, the most important thing this weekend is to finish the race. I like this track; it's very technical and I think that this suits the characteristics of the Ninja ZX-RR. I'm looking forward to the weekend ahead, and I hope that we can carry on the momentum we had before my crash during morning warm-up at Jerez. While the hand I injured in the crash has not recovered completely, it is a lot better now. I guess I won't know how much better until I get on the bike tomorrow, but I'm confident it won't cause me any problems this weekend."

http://www.kawasaki-eckl.com/press/i...n=press&id=380

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#2)
Carlibus
Pilote expert

Déconnecté
Par défaut 05/04/2006, 12h29

"and later the taxi crash with an elephant, and he goes running to the airport.. next the plane crash and Bucher dead!!! "

le mec qui n'a pas de bol!!! (dsl pour mon english pourri)
randy dit qu'il veut simplement finir la course... ça commence a sentir la degonfle!!!
  Envoyer un message via MSN à Carlibus  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#3)
xleu
Administrateur
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 05/04/2006, 13h11

la loi de murphy .....

Envoyer un message via MSN à xleu  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#4)
RIP
Premier wheeling

Déconnecté
Par défaut 05/04/2006, 13h22

Citation:
Envoyé par Carlibus
"and later the taxi crash with an elephant, and he goes running to the airport.. next the plane crash and Bucher dead!!! "

le mec qui n'a pas de bol!!! (dsl pour mon english pourri)
randy dit qu'il veut simplement finir la course... ça commence a sentir la degonfle!!!
Je ne pense pas, le connaissant, il souhaite finir la course et emmagasiné des infos pour les prochains GP je ne vois pas où est la dégonfle là dedans.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#5)
Carlibus
Pilote expert

Déconnecté
Par défaut 05/04/2006, 13h35

Randy de Puniet:
"For me, the most important thing this weekend is to finish the race"
je comprend qu'il est blessé et qu'il ait envie de finir la course.. mais en gros ça veut dire... ne vous attendez pas a de gros resultats de ma part... :P

mais je l'aime bien le randy!! alors GAZZ
  Envoyer un message via MSN à Carlibus  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#6)
sgran34
Circulation

Déconnecté
Par défaut 05/04/2006, 13h39

En tout cas entre ça puis le crash de leur camion, c'est aps possible, ils ont le masque cette année.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#7)
RIP
Premier wheeling

Déconnecté
Par défaut 05/04/2006, 13h40

C'est vrai que c'est la poisse pour les verts. En espérant que ca dure pas.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#8)
webamanu
World Champion!!

Déconnecté
Par défaut 05/04/2006, 13h43

Citation:
Envoyé par xleu
la loi de murphy .....
Eddie ? Il légifère maintenant ?

LOI DE MURPHY

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#9)
theophil
Podium en GP

Déconnecté
Par défaut 06/04/2006, 08h14

en français :

Avec ses températures caniculaires, le Grand Prix du Qatar est toujours une étape difficile pour les machines mais aussi pour les pilotes qui doivent trouver le bon moyen de s'exprimer pleinement malgré ses conditions atypiques.

Cette année, Randy de Puniet devra affronter une difficulté supplémentaire puisque, depuis sa chute lors du warm-up de Jerez, sa main droite le fait toujours souffrir. Même si les traitements qu'il a suivis l'ont aidé à récupérer, le français ne sera pas au top de sa forme pour cette deuxième manche du championnat.

Il tentera tout de même de rallier l'arrivée, samedi, après avoir été contraint à l'abandon à Jerez. « Pour moi, le plus important ce week-end est de finir la course. J'aime ce circuit, il est très technique et je pense qu'il convient bien aux caractéristiques de la Ninja ZX-RR, » déclarait-il. « Je suis impatient d'y être, d'autant plus que, d'après moi, nous pourrons retrouver la bonne forme que nous avions avant ma chute lors du warm-up de dimanche matin. »

« Même si ma main blessée n'a pas encore complètement récupéré, elle va beaucoup mieux.
J'imagine que je ne pourrai pas évaluer ma récupération tant que je ne serai pas remonté sur ma moto. Je suis tout de même confiant et je pense que cela ne posera pas de problèmes ce week-end, » concluait Randy de Puniet.

http://moto.racing-live.com/motogp/f...05145137.shtml

Réponse avec citation
Vieux
  (#10)
Thraxas
As du pilotage

Déconnecté
Par défaut 06/04/2006, 08h20

halala!!!
pfff fait chier, fallait qu'il trouve le moyen de se blesser!!!!

Faut qu'il se détende un peu et qu'il arrete de chuter!!!

Faut qu'il y aille tranquil, détendu, roots!!!!

Notre seul français en motgp depuis un petit bout de temps va se mettre off des le début c'est pas cool!!!

Bon courage Randy on est derrière toi!!!
  Envoyer un message via MSN à Thraxas  
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Précédent   Forum GPmoto > Grand-Prix Moto > Discussions autour des GP

Règles de messages